The Antronix VoIP Residential Amplifier provides a passive VoIP port for reliable voice service, even when power is disrupted to the amplifier. The 5 output port amplifier has 4 amplified output ports with unity gain in the forward and return band plus one passive VoIP output port. This amplifier utilizes the Antronix patented CamPort®. This auto-seizing F-port ensures maximum contact area and reliability for multimedia applications. The all-ports-down configuration allows for ease of installation in a NID enclosure.
Passive VoIP Port The passive VoIP port provides a passive 4.0 dB loss, even when power is disrupted to maintain critical voice service.
• Unity Gain Forward and Return Active gain in the forward and return band provides unity gain in both directions for ease of installation.
• CamPort® Auto-Seizing F-port Patented auto-seizing brass F-port features a “Cam Activated Mechanism” to provide full contact pressure (> 2000 grams) on the center conductor for maximum reliability.
• All-Ports-Down Configuration for NID Enclosures The all ports facing down configuration provides clean wiring within a NID enclosure.
• 6 kV Surge Protection Unique surge protection on all RF ports without the use of arc gaps which may cause high impulse noise during discharge.
• Low Intermodulation Ferrites Proprietary ferrite blend inhibits re-magnetization of the core due to voltage spikes from impulse noise or lightning. This prevents high-level return carriers from affecting forward path video signals.
• Powder Coated Aluminum Housing Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust.
• Optional Power Inserter for Remote Powering The amplifier can be powered remotely with a dual isolation compartment power inserter for high AC to RF isolation to prevent ingress.
• PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize maintenance costs.